I can think of a few choice people who could use this message, so here goes nothing:
- Just because a Jew is lax in his/her observance doesn’t mean s/he isn’t a huge help to the Jewish nation.
- If Orthodox Jews shame and ostracize non-Orthodox Jews for their lack of religious observance, then we are no better than the assholes who were behind Kristallnacht.
- Any idiot can do a mitzvah, correctly or incorrectly. But, like everything, it’s the intention behind it that really counts.
- One Jew is not better than another simply because he’s more frum. That’s bullshit.
- It does no good to hide one’s past, for said past may come back to either bite you in the ass or do insane amounts of good.
- No one can control whether s/he is a pig-eating, Israeli-flag-burning, sex-having shiksa or a black-crushed-hat, dog-hating, TV-condemning frum from birth, so stop judging right now. Again, it does absolutely no good.
- Labeling Jews based on their observance level does absolutely nothing at all but divide us.
- A Jew is a Jew is a Jew.
- Harry Potter can defeat Voldemort and still be totally, adorably clueless.